Why Advertise on the Radio?|
Radio is one of the best ways to reach consumers and invite them to do
business with your company. This is especially true in today's world
where people seem to have more demands on their time then ever before.
So whether your customers are picking the kids up from school, working
in the yard or relaxing on the beach, radio is there delivering your
- Radio is Portable: It reaches people at home, in the car and
- Everyone Listens: Radio reaches 95% of all consumers every
- Influences Shoppers: Radio reaches 63% of 25-54 year old
consumers within one hour of making their largest purchase of the
- People Listen A Lot: The average American spends almost 21
hours a week listening to radio.
Why Advertise with Delmarva Broadcasting Company?
Businesses that advertise on our radio stations enjoy several
advantages other companies simply can't provide.
For more information about options available from 97.1 The Wave and Delmarva
Broadcasting Company, please click here. Or, if you'd like to talk to someone,
please contact Mark Schollenberger, General Sales Manager, at
- Fewer Commercials: Advertisers get the attention they
deserve and more results. We limit the number of commercials we air
in each break and each hour. Less on air clutter helps you stand out
and get noticed. It also keeps our listeners tuned in longer so they
hear your message more often.
- Unmatched Community Service: Our ongoing community service
campaigns have won national awards and raised hundreds of thousands of
dollars for charities on Delmarva. Advertising with us associates
your business with these highly respected efforts.
- Family Friendly: All of our programming is family friendly
and would never tarnish an advertiser's image by airing their
commercial in a show with profanity or obscene content.
- Great Formats: We target adults because they have the money
to spend on your goods and services. Each of our stations outperforms
the market with audiences that have above average education,
disposable income and retail spending power.